1) Determine the city's procuratorial work policy and deploy procuratorial tasks.
(2) In cases of treason, secession, endangering national security, and serious crimes that seriously undermine national policies, laws, decrees, and government orders, exercise prosecutorial power in accordance with the law.
(3) Crimes of corruption and bribery, dereliction of duty by state agency staff, illegal detention, torture, retaliation and framing, illegal search and other crimes that infringe on citizens' personal rights and democratic rights, and the work of state agencies Personnel use their powers to carry out investigations of other major crimes.
(4) To review and approve arrests, decide on arrests, initiate public prosecutions, and appear in court to support public prosecutions in accordance with the law on major criminal cases in the city.
(5) Implement legal supervision of criminal proceedings, civil trials and administrative proceedings in accordance with the law.
(6) Supervising the lawful execution of the execution of criminal penalties by enforcement agencies and the lawfulness of the activities of reeducation through labor agencies.
(7) To file a protest to the municipal intermediate people’s court or to the provincial people’s procuratorate to file a protest to the provincial high people’s court against judgments and rulings that have become legally effective and indeed wrong in the people’s courts at all levels in the city.
(8) Review the decisions made by the people's procuratorates at all levels in the city in the exercise of procuratorial power and correct wrong decisions.
(9) Accepting reports, accusations, appeals, reports of units and individuals, and the surrender of criminal suspects.
(10) Responsible for legal propaganda to prevent duty crimes, conduct research on the duty crime prevention work of state organs and propose preventive countermeasures for duty crimes; guide the city's procuratorial organs in the comprehensive management of procuratorial links.
(11) Responsible for the team building and ideological and political work of the city's procuratorial organs, coordinate with the relevant municipal authorities to manage the institutional setting and staffing of the city's procuratorates at all levels, implement the management methods for related personnel; coordinate with the relevant departments to manage and assess the grassroots people's procuratorates Members; request the Municipal People’s Congress Standing Committee to approve the prosecutors, procuratorial committee members, and deputy chief prosecutors of the Municipal People’s Congress; request the Municipal People’s Congress Standing Committee to approve or disapprove the appointment and dismissal of the chief procurators of the grassroots People’s Procuratorate; suggest that the Municipal People’s Congress Standing Committee replace the prosecutors of the lower-level People’s Procuratorates Chief, deputy chief procurator and members of the procuratorial committee; manage the municipal procuratorate, directly affiliated institutions and institutions; organize and guide the education and training of the city’s procuratorial system.
(12) Organize and lead the discipline inspection, supervision and publicity work of the city's procuratorial system.
(13) To undertake other matters that should be the responsibility of the Municipal Procuratorate.
The project that Shenzhen Winbond Technology Co., Ltd. installed for the Qingyuan People’s Procuratorate is a Samsung 55-inch 3.5mm LCD splicing screen system installed in the conference room. The conference room was originally equipped with a projector, but the leaders felt The effect of the projector is too bad and the definition is not enough, so I want to change to an LCD splicing screen.
The installation engineer specified a set of 2x3 LCD splicing display solutions with a total of 6 blocks according to the width of the conference room wall and the actual height to be used in the meeting. The project was completed quickly and the debugging effect was very satisfactory.