Huabangying technology Qingming Festival holiday notice
Matters needing attention
1. Tomb Sweeping procedures
According to the custom, the order of sacrifice and sweeping is to clean the cemetery first. The cemetery is on the mountain, so the weeds in the cemetery should be removed. Then there is the sacrifice, people will carry wine, fruit, paper money and other items for sacrifice in front of their relatives' tombs, incense, toast, and then kowtow to pay homage to the ancestors, express their respect for the ancestors and place their grief.
2. The number of worshippers in Qingming Festival
Worship should be in order. In order: father, mother, eldest man, eldest daughter, second male, second daughter And so on. After the sacrifice, the sacrifice was blessed by the ancestors, and people could eat and take the sacrifice. Finally, of course, attention should be paid to fire safety, and you can leave after the candle is lit.
3. Qingming Festival clothing accessories
Qingming Festival to avoid wearing red and purple clothes, should wear plain clothes.
4. Tomb sweeping time
The best time for tomb sweeping is from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., because the Yang Qi has gradually faded and the Yin Qi has gradually increased。
5. Please don't sweep the grave or take photos Tomb sweeping is a specific manifestation of the Chinese nation's filial piety and virtue. It needs to be devout and serious. Please don't laugh and scold or take photos of the cemetery清明。
1. Anti allergy Qingming season is in spring. In spring, flowers and trees are luxuriant, ultraviolet rays are enhanced, and outdoor activities such as outing may cause allergic reactions due to pollen or dust, which can easily lead to urticaria and pollen allergy. In addition, the smoke of burning paper money and other items during sacrifice may also cause respiratory diseases. It is recommended to do a good job of protection and wear masks when going out to avoid direct skin exposure and direct contact with flowers, plants and trees. Especially in windy weather, it is not suitable to stay outdoors for a long time, and avoid staying in the place where flowers and trees are flourishing or where smoke concentration is high. 2. Prevention of poisoning During the Qingming Festival outing, do not collect wild fruits, wild vegetables and mushrooms that you have not eaten or don't know. If you have poisoning symptoms after eating, you should immediately induce vomiting and go to the nearby hospital for medical treatment as soon as possible. When dining out, the restaurant with valid business license and food safety level of catering service should be selected. Pay attention to check whether the food is abnormal, fresh and cooked before eating, and ask for the meal voucher such as invoice after eating. 3. Prevent rheumatism Spring wind is easy to lead to wind cold invasion, coupled with Qingming rainy, heavy moisture, in the "wind" and "wet" joint effect, easy to cause rheumatism, scapulohumeral periarthritis and other diseases. It is characterized by large recurrence, and the severity of symptoms often corresponds to the change of weather. During the Qingming Festival, we should pay special attention to prevent the invasion of dampness and cold. When going out for a walk in the spring, we should keep warm and light. We should increase or decrease clothes in time to avoid "wind evil entering the body".
1. Cherish the memory of the ancestors and the civilization.
To advocate green and safe memorial service, the majority of employees can inform and persuade relatives outside the city and the province not to return to their hometown during the Qingming Festival. Instead, they can take family memorial and off-site memorial service, and express their grief by establishing wechat group of relatives, making micro video, writing commemorative articles and missing cards. 2. Daily life is regular, scientific Festival.
During the small and long holidays, work, study, entertainment and sleep should be carried out according to the law of work and rest. Pay attention to the combination of work and rest, improve their own immunity. Do a good job of personal protection, maintain good hygiene habits, adhere to wash hands frequently, wear masks, ventilation, do not pile up, less gatherings, especially do not organize, do not participate in family (clan) gatherings. 3. Travel carefully to ensure safety.
In order to effectively prevent the spread of the epidemic, please reduce going out. For outings, please understand the local epidemic prevention and control policy in advance, reasonably arrange travel time and mode of transportation, pay attention to driving safety, and try to avoid travel peak and public transport. In spring, the air is dry and dry. It is forbidden to throw cigarette butts and use fire in the field。 4. Return to health and follow the rules and regulations.
Personnel coming from other places (returning) should do their own protection. On the day of arrival in Lili, they should register with the community (village committee) where they live and visit, and provide health certificate or health code green code as the access certificate. At the same time, they should pay close attention to their health and report their health status truthfully. In case of fever, report and go to fever clinic in time.